Pain after colon removal. Prescribed morphine and fentanyl patches. Want opinion

I had my colon removed in May 2012 within a week after I had emergancy surgery for a twist in the small intestine .. every since Ihave had a severe pinching pain at the same side beside my Illiostomy.. I have had CT scans..MIR.. and the doctors have nothing.. they have given me Morphine that doesnt help.. Percocets .. they dont work and even Fentnyal patches all not touching the pain... an opinion would be great.. I dont know what to do..the pain is killing me.. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012