Pain & ache in my upper arm and feeling of cold.

Pain & ache in my upper arm and feeling of cold Hi, I have noticed an ache in my upper right arm that travel down to my wrist. This started about a week ago, at first I thought it was down to the cold beacuse I sit close to a door at work, but now I find that I m waking up with it. It kind of feels like my arm is too heavy and needs to be supported and warmed up. I do type a lot in my work but I haven t recently changed anything ie seating, desk, keyboard.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
You might be suffering from rheumatism and the site which is aching is the affected site.You should be avoiding to use computer more than half an hour .Take rest for atleast a minute every 1/2 hour

You can take rhustox 30 4 tabs 4 times in day for 10 days and report afterwards

dr jignesh
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Avoid cold exposure , give arm some rest. Hot fomentation can help here. You can also try homoeopathy for pain relief. If this doent help, get youself examined by an orthopedician.
Cervical (neck ) problems also cause such a pain. So when you get better ( painless) try light exercise, stretching, yog aasan for neck & shoulder.