Pain above pelvic area, below belly button, lower back stiffness. Cause?

I am a female and I have a lower left pain above the pelvic area but below the belly button. It is throbbing and aching. I also have been having lower back aches and stiffness . The lower left pain starts in the early evening, around 5:00 and gets worse at night. It is better in the morning. Could my back be putting pressure on some part of my lower left pelvic area? I am too old for menstrual cramps or endometriosis and I dont have UTI infection or cysts on the ovary. What could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013