Pain above eyebrow, red and water eye, itchy nose, migraines. Treatment?

I have sharp pain above left eyebrow like a sharp ice pick like migraine with my left eye red and watery. When I open my eye especially in a bright room the pain intensifies to the point where it is unbearable to keep my eye open. My have been known to have seasonal allergies but only the occasion watery eyes and itchy nose. I also tend to get migraines as well. This feels nothing like a migraine I've ever felt before. The eye redness began first. Then about 2 hours later the pain began suddenly out of nowhere and has completely made me unable to do anything or think of anything but the pain.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013