Pain above breast, acid reflux, anxiety. Diagnosed with occipital neuralgia, GAD. Nexium, diazepam taken. Advise?

Have been diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and suffer from GAD (which of course includes tension headaches) for the last few weeks I've been experiencing on and off a pain above my left breast? I'm 20 so I doubt it can have anything to do with heart problems. I do suffer from Acid Reflux as well and have stopped taking my Nexium for 3 days now. Any thoughts on this? Being an anxiety sufferer this is really worrying me. My doctor said a week back it could be from weight training, but I haven't been doing this recently and definitely didn't do any damage. I'm taking diazepam on and off when I need to, it has no effect on this pain.. I normally only experience the pain in the morning or the evenings. Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013