Packing soaked with saline post nasal cauterization seems to be slipping out. Care to be taken?

Hi, I had a nasal cauterization yesterday for a severe nosebleed; I was sent home with a spronge-like packing saoked with saline whiich is supposed to stay in for 2 days, but is slowly coming out (which the doctor cautioned might happen and said not to worry about it). My question is, if the packing does work its wat out prior to my follow up visit tomorrow, is there any thing special I will need to do... will there be any matter that will need be drained or removed, or will I be good as new after the packing comes out/is removed. As you can probablly tell I am a little bit anxious... yesterday s nosebleed was pretty bad andalthough the treatment was fine and pain-free, I don t want to go though that expereince again. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012