Pacemaker installed, get frequent headaches and migraines. What could be causing this?

HI, MY NAME IS SUSAN AND I M 58 YEARS OLD AND HAD A PACEMAKER PUT IN LAST AUGUST. A SIMPLE PROCEDURE TURNED INTO ALMOST A DEATH FOR ME AND HAD A DRAIN PUT IN AND IN CCU FOR 5 DAYS. I DO NOT KNOW IF IT S RELATED OR NOT BUT NOW MY RESTING PULSE IS 72 AVERAGE AND HIGH AVERAGE OF 100. I AM 5 4 AND WEIGH 112 LBS. I AM GETTING MORE FREQUENT HEADACHES AND MIGRAINES. WHAT DO YOU THINK MAY BE THE CAUSE OF THIS? I NEVER SMOKED AND AM OCCASIONAL DRINKER. THANK YOU
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013