Pacemaker inserted, incision became red, raised bumps, itchiness, looks like heat rash. Cure?

I had a pacemaker inserted 2 1/2 weeks ago. This week 3 hours after my wound check visit my incision became red with multiple small red raised bumps scattered around the incision extending out about 2 inches from the incision. It was intensly itchy. i applied some bactroban ointment, and site is not worse but not any better. It almost looks like heat rash . I had completed my antibiotics the day of my wound check and have had minimal drainage.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012