Paan masala addiction, have continuous ear pain, feeling of fluid and heaviness in ear, spots in mouth. Cancer symptoms?

Dear Doctor, I have a pain in my ear for the past 3 weeks and consulted doctor too. It seems that there is some water inside the ear and can feel heaviness too. I revisted doctor today and he told me to take antiboitic and it will be cured else some need of operation. Doctor he also asked do u eat tobacco in my mouth as he found some spots of it... i dont eat tobacco but yes i do eat pan masala... does that mean i do ahve symptoms of cancer ..
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012