PVC, pain in the middle of the back, shoulder blade on swallowing. Cause?

i am having pain in the middle of my back and when i swallow it really hurts. It is strange pain. It is close to my left sholder blade and when i swallow normal or with food it really hurts. The doctore had just switched my meds for Blood pressure and it did not work so we have switched back because the new medicine is not controlling my PVC s at all they were worse then ever and wiped me out. I do not think this is related but i am not sure and i really do not want to run to the doctors again. can you give me any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012