PTSD, quit smoking, weening off Resperidone. Fatigued, hearing random voices, gastrointestinal problems. Any ideas ?

Hi, My name is AAAAAA...I suffer from PTSD....I recently quit smoking pot again...had three yrs in before the last 2 yrs or so...I also wheened myself off of Resperidone about two wks ago and weened off of Flueroxetine (anti-depressants) months ago... I am extremely fatigued and haven t slept through a night in months having nightmares but lastnight I could hear a series of voices just saying random things...this morning I awoke to pretty serious dizzy spells and I also experienced a cold sensation in the back of my head...chest pains and shortness of breath...I also have gastrointestinal problems that cause severe pains resembling labour pains during child birth.And I have a damaged ovary from four csections that riddled me with adhesions according to a gynocologist who performed a laporoscopy years ago....i can t tell if these new symptoms are stress related or something else related to my health problems...any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013