PTSD. Sinking feeling in chest, hands, feet numbness. Taking PTSD medication. What could be the reason?

Lately I have been getting this sinking feeling in my chest ... almost like a bad feeling . I do have PTSD but have been taking my medication . It almost feels like a roller coaster and can t seem to shake it. I m always cold and my hands and feet go numb and with random charlie horses and migraines... But it s the sinking feeling that is bothering me the most. Does this have anything to do with my PTSD or should I go and get checked?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012