PTCA Angioplasty, Hypertension, Diabetes normal, on matformin-glycomate, hyper acidity, prescribed Rabium 20, nausea, dizzyness. What to do?

I had been PTCA Angioplasty on 28/01/2009, last year I go problem GI and hyper acidity, I am Patient of hyper tension and diabetes since 2005 however present my Blood sugar is normal maintain by 500mg three times matformin -glycomate but I am suffering from severe hyper acidity and gestro my BP remain 85/150 now my docotor prescribe me RABIUM 20 but is give me side effect of nausea and dinzzyness what I have to do?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012