PTB treatment done, X-ray shows suspicious opacities in lung, hear not enlarged, PTB right lobe. Meaning?

i had been diagnosed in 2010 with PTB, had medications,, and my recent x-ray said, suspicious opacities are noted in the right upper lung . heart is not enlarged. diaphragm and sinuses are intact. impression: suggest apicolordodic view for further evaluation. apicolordotic view: chest PA view was reviewed for correlation. ancillary apicolordotic view shows streaky densities in the right upper lung. impression: non-specific pneuminitis, right upper lung suggest follow-up. follow-up says: follow-up study shows parenchymal infiltrates in the right upper lobe. heart is not enlarged. the visulized diapragm, soft tissue and bony thorax are unremarkable. impression: PTB RIGHT IUPPERLOBE.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012