PT is negative, bleeding, headaches, cramps. How do I know if it is a miscarriage?

Ok my period was due Jan 19th.. I started spotting that was brown on the 17th.. It continued for 4 days. On the 21st i started to bleed very heavy with blood clots. The blood clots have gotten bigger and appear more often. they are about quarter sized now. I have stomach cramps im very tired ive been having headaches for a few days now and my back has been giving me alot of problems. Ive taken 3 pregnancy test and all say negative. What could be wrong?? I have a 9 month old son and his dad and i have wanted another baby. Could it be a miscarriage even though the tests were negative?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013