Hi, I am now 8 days late on my period i took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it came out negative , i am extremely tired , i had slight cramps off and on but there weren't the same as period cramps and now i really don't have them , i also get cravings for food , and have headaches , I also feel like my face is hot. Please help I just want to know if I'm pregnant already
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jan 2010
Hey honey im also 14 and im experiencing a similar matter, but dont asume your preganant if you missed a period it is normal for younger women as it take up to 4 years for your period to settle into a normal pattern even then you wont bleed on your exact date i have never bled on an exact date ive sometimes beeen two months late but this can be a problem when you are having sex!. if you have took 2 test both negative but you still have a hunch your pregnant but you dont want to go to a doctor rather buy another test or wait a little while longer to see if your period comes, or go to a clinic and they will tll you.... x

Honey, sometimes because it is late it doen't mean you are pregnant unless of course you've had sex and the ejaculation was done inside...sometimes the lateness is due to a change of cycle or because you may be too worried about you period that your body is delaying the flow.....Watch out when you least expect there may a gush of blood..... Hope this has calmed you down!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous's Response

Your symptoms suggest that you might be pregnant..if th eurin etest is negative, go in for a blood test to determine pregnant or not which is more accurate than the urine test.