PMS symptoms with vaginal discharge, HPT negative. What could be wrong ?

Month ago Ive had an unprotected intercourse on the last day of my period and after few weeks Ive started having weird syptoms (sleepy and tired,craving for mustard,low abdomen pains,nausea,headache, fatigue , lightheadedness ,pale complexion and short fevers occasionally) , so Ive took pregnancy test which resulted negative. As I thought I was pregnant Ive started taking Folic acid supplement . My next period was late 4 days ,but when it started it was as usual ,only on third day Ive had a lot of blood clots and tomorrow period was over -it usually lasts for 5 days approximatelly. 5 days after it was over,I still had some of those symptoms and vaginal discharge was pinkish. Ive took pregnancy test again and it was negative. Ive continued taking folic acid in order to get pregnant in time. Now ,it s 12th day of my last period and vaginal discharge occures few times a day and it is orange. I am 39 yrs old, dont have any children yet and my periods were right on time for years. And this all is highly unusual. What could be wrong,based on all of this?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012