PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW TO GET WHITENING TEETH ?

I WANT TO PERFORM AWHITENING FOR MY TEETH BUT I'M AFRAID THAT THEY MIGHT BE GRAY IN COLOUR WHAT YOU ADVISE ME TO DO?

Asked On : Sun, 9 May 2010
Dentist 's  Response
You can whiten your teeth by a procedure known as Zoom whitening. Whitening of teeth will not make your teeth grey. You can also opt for ceramic veneers.
Dentist Dr. Varun Mishra's  Response
hello and welcome to healthcare magic,
i suggest, if you are having any habit of chewing or smoking,than lower it down.
whitening procedure lighten your tooth color by 2-3 shades but do not make them gray. but first of all get scaling and polishing done,and after reviewing go for the standard procedure which is BLEACHING. must go for the treatment without hesitation.
thank you.

Dentist, Endodontics Dr. Manisha Rao's  Response
Hi, tooth whitening will not result in grey colouring of your teeth. The procedure lightens the colour of the teeth and is actually done in discoloured teeth to lighten and whiten the colour. so please do not worry and consult a good dentist. call me on 9848813162 for any further query.Take care!

Dentist Dr. E. Bharathikannan's  Response
hello,
first go for an scaling and polishing if the stains and deposits are extrinsic then your teeth will get back its natural colour. if not then you can go for bleaching or veneering. dont be afraid trust your dentist, you can get your desired white coloured teeth. take care. happy smile!!