PET scan showed sclerosis on bilateral iliac bones of abdomen area. Have completed radiations for tongue cancer. Will it cause problems in future?

hi its a yr now ve completed radiation for a tongue cancer. had surgery done on the tongue and lymph node on the same neck removed before the radiations. had a pet scan done now and all seems normal except in my abdomen area in the scan they ve mentioned sclerosis noted on the bilateral iliac bones. my oncologist said nothing to worry but need to know will ignoring this make probs later for me. am 38ys now and a woman. pl advice.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012