PET scan showed brain and lung cancer. Smoked pot. What medicine will a doctor give?

hello my name is mitch and just got a phone call from my mom and was told that she had cancer 7 spots in brain and lung cancer then pet scan told use evrn more bad news it is stage 4 and in her limpnods sorry not if spelt wrong she needs to eat and for forty years of her life she has smoked pot and now if she dose it hurt her toumer in neck and chest i now smokeing is most likely the best but to get her to eat and not get sick on the kemo she smokes a little so can but hurt so what coud a doctor give in a pescreption maybe she has a doctors appt on monday so any answers will help for my mother thank you and gob bless mitch
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012