PET Test shows antibody in the body. Showed no matabolically active mediastinal or axillary lymphadenopathy. Indications?

Hi. Last week I had a whole body PET scan done. My results were great; however, I do have a question. Here is what they said about chest: Chest: No metabolically active mediastinal or axillary lymphadenopathy . Mild left hilar activity with SUV max of 3.4 (image 107), favored to reactive changes. No metabolically active pulmonary masses or nodules. No abnormal FDG activity within the chest. Again, that is GREAT news. My question is, what could be in my lung with an SUV max of 3.4? I had the PET scan done because they found I had the antibody Neuronal Voltage Gated Potassium Channel in my blood. When they first found it, my reading was 0.08. About 3 weeks later, it was tested and came back at 0.11. This is why they ordered the whole body PET scan. I have been put on steriods and told to go back in 8 weeks. So, not only am I curious about what is in my lung, I m also curious to know WHY this antibody is in my body to begin with..... Thank you for your time!
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012