PCR positive, liver enzymes normal, no major liver injury. HBV carrier. Entry to other country allowed?

this is my son this his pcr test it is important to interpret the result in accordance with symptomos clinical finding and investigationof the patient under the expertiseof the consultant it is also importantto note thatin carriercases pcr may be positive even when liver enzyme alt ast are normal and no major liver injury is present these patient are considerd hbv carrier and would not be candidates for immediate treatment. result. not detected. this guy is allowed to entry to other country or not allowed
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012