PCOS, vomiting, headaches, diarrhea, ear pain, sore throat. On provera medication. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for symptoms?

Hello, I am a 27 year old female. I have PCOS and i m on 1500 mg of metformin per day. About 2 months ago I started experiencing weird symptoms. have not had a period since 07/2011 due provera . I have taken 4 home pregnancy tests in the last 2 months last one yesterday all have been negative. My symptoms were originally vomiting a couple of times I would wake up, do so and go to bed and a couple of times in the morning then felt perfectly fine the rest of the day. I then started experiencing on and off morning Diarrhea, constant headaches, Nausea but no vomiting, Heartburn , shortness of breath and chest pains. I went to the doctor last week got an EKG , and oxygen saturation test done results were excellent. I am due to go back for blood tests next week. However, I am now also now experiencing sharp breast pains, need to sleep at around 3pm everyday along with a migraine , despite sleeping 8hrs sometimes more every night. Also have little bit of a sore throat and earache which I think is unrelated to everything else as I was given detrox to clear my ears. But all these symptoms are worrying me and the Doctor did not advise of what may be wrong just suggested a follow up with my gyno on account of the PCOS.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012