PCOS, unable to conceive, follicle study shows reduced egg size. What to do ?

i m AAAA age 25 ,2yr married girl .weight -56-57 approx till now.i have pcos since before marriage having alwaz problem of irregular periods ,sometime not come naturally and have to take divery to do so.after maariage i have i m tryng from the 1st day of my marriage.but failed to concieved.i have 3 times of follicular study but egg size not incresed for the 3rd time doctr gve me injectn to increse size of egg and thn aftr on 10th day my egg become 18mm that day she gave me one more injection to rapture egg but unfortunetly egg will not rapured and become cyst og 30mm
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013