PCOS, ultrasound showed interval resolution of a complex ovarian cyst o one side. Should I take treatment for this cyst?

I am 43 years old and have a history of PCOS . I had a 3rd ultrasound to determine if the one cyst I had on my left ovary had increased in size. The ultrasound came back, and says that I have a interval resolution of a complex left ovarian cyst (22mm) AND there is a dominant 24 x 14 x 19 septated follicular cyst in the right ovary. My dr has said the left cyst has smaller in size, but doesn t seem to be concerned about complex part of it. What would be your recommendation for treatment for these cysts?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012