PCOS, trying to conceive, under follicular study, taken fertomid. Pregnancy chances?

Hello doctor. me and my husband are trying to have a baby from past 2 years.i have PCO , i was having done with follicular test on 13 th day the follicle are 7 8 mm (with multiple follicles)and endometrium size is 4 mm...this month i had fertomid 100 mg for 5 days. In 2012 i got pregnant with the help of manopur..but i faced misscarrige after 6 weeks. Please tell me what are my chances pf pregnancy now .or what medicine i need to take to get pregnancy.Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013