PCOS, trying to conceive, taken duphaston. Tests to detect pregnancy?

Hi Doctor, I got my periods on 1 of january.I wanted to conceive and hence went to the doctor,as i having PCO and have been trying for past an year.They took a scan and asked me to have intercourse on particular period and also prescribed duphaston 10 for 10 days.now i hav finished my course. I cant wait for some more days , is there any chance for knowing whether i am pregnent or not?I would be grateful to u,if u clear my doubt as i cant tollerate anymore suspance.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
The easiest way to know your pregnant or not go for pregnancy test.The pregnancy test is done on urine and it takes ahrdly few minutes to know your pregnant or not.
Hope this answers your question.
Critical Care Specialist Dr. Sadiq Mughal's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Hope this answers your question.