PCOS, trying to conceive, on Metformin, Vit E&B. Tried slimming belt, started spotting. Was I pregnant ?

good day doc. i am 28 years old, married and was diagnosed with PCOS . i was trying to conceive since i got married 4 years ago. i am currently under medication . i take metformin , vit. E & B for almost 3 months. last night i used a slimming belt for the first time just to help me lose weight. however, just this afternoon, i had bleeding but not that much. i should say just spot probably. im just wondering if there are any effect because i just had my last period 2 weeks ago, january 23. am i possibly pregnant or something happened to my abdomen or ovaries because of the slimming belt? please help me with this doc. thank you very much. God bless
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013