PCOS, trying to conceive. Stopped taking duphaston but no periods. Home pregnancy test negative. Am i pregnant?

Hallo, I have PCOS and struggled to conceive. My doc prescibed Duphaston . I have been using it for 5 months now and usually get my period after 3 days of stopping Duphaston. This month I stopped Duphaston 7 days ago and no period yet. I did a home pregnancy test 4 days ago, but it was negative. Is it possible that I am pregnant? What else can be the reason for no period after stopping Duphaston?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012