PCOS, trying to conceive. Done with meprate, ovacare, cristana course, advised siphene. Can I start intercourse?

we new couple have been trying intercoursed 10 month with no success and then i diagnosed for pcod 3 month ago.The dr has asked to take meprate,lycogin, ovacare, B-Long F and crisanta for upto 3 months. now i completed all the dose and again dr asked to take siphene 50mg (on 5th day of menstural with 5 tablet) and hyponidd (60 tablet). my question, i just completed crisanta 21 tablet, so i have not intercourse during last 3 month. now can i start intercourse and can expect to concieve?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013