PCOS, taking treatment. Trying to conceive. Facing problems in having sex. How to solve?

I am married before 1.5 years. Due to PCO of my wife we didnt have a child. Now she is under treatment. My report says no problem in count and hormones and etc. Doctor says no problem to me. Since she is under treatment for pco, the period get normal and also treatment going on. Doctor says to have a sex frequent. Due to this urgency, we are planning to have a sex. But both got tensed and shivering due to this urgency. Espescially my penis not get tempered at that time of only climax. How to solve this problem. One more thing she is not involving to enhance the mood. She is very sensitive to that area. If i reach that area at the climax. she is trying to refuse due to over exitation. Even i do the foreplay, she is accepting it and when i go to the climax she is fearing or shivering to accept me. At this juncture i lose my erection . And after it is not at all get erected for few minutes. Then i have to relax in a side. But at this interval she fall asleep. How to solve this i am totally tensed. please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013