PCOS, taking glocophage. Pelvic ultrasound taken. Medicine for ovaries to be normal?

I'm 21 years old and have PC-Ovaries with
Anterverted uterus: 6.0 X2.4 X2.6 cms With central endometrium measuring 3mms with normal contour and homogenous myometrium. No uterine mass.
Right ovary: 2.9 X1.8 cms
Left ovary: 2.8 X1.7 cms (both bulky sized)
No solid/cystic mass lesion
No maturing follicle
No free fluid in the cul de sac

That was my old Pelvis ultra-sound from Sep 2012. I've been on Glocophage since September 2012, and it doesn't seem to be helping at all. Rather my ovaries got more bulky. And my menstrual bleeding is still nowhere to be normal.

This is my recent Pelvis ultrasound.
Anterverted uterus measuring 5.6 X2.3 X2.5cms.
Right ovary: 3.2 X1.5 cms
Left ovary: 3.3 X1.6 cms (both bulky sized)
No solid/cystic mass lesion
No maturing follicle
No free fluid in the cul de sac
I'm so worried, please tell me what should I do and would my Ovaries will get normal with medicine ? Since Glocophage is not helping.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013