PCOS, taking Duphaston and Glucophage. Continuous bleeding. Normal?

Dear doctor Im 24 yrs old. I have PCOS problem. since last 1 year im taking duphaston and glucophage 500mg. Everymonth we are doing follicular study, recently my follicule size was 10mm on 13th day and egg is been released and endometrium is 8 mm on 17th day,(clomid 1st cycle) but i have startd bleeding from 21days. doctor told us this wasnot a period,bleeding happened bcoz of egg quality and prescribed duphaston 4tab/day (2-0-2) for 5 days. I would like to know bleeding after ovaluation is normal. how many clomid cycles we can try. Thanks in advance Regards Dsri
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer