PCOS, taking Duphaston. What is the possibility of falling pregnant while taking medication?

Hi Dr, I had my period when i was 13 and when i was 14 it become irrugular, like once every 5 months or so. then at 16 it stopped completely. i didnt querry about it at that age i just lived without a period. when i turned 19 it started to bother me that i had no period and started going for help at gynaes. I was told i have PCOS . I am married now and my hisband and i want children. My gynae put me on Duphastan in February for six months. i must take 1 tablet a day for 5 days in each month. He told me this will regulate my period. For the full six months i had a period. The 7th month i didnt get a period i assumed that was because i was not on th tablet anymore so i went back and he said i must go on it for another six months an follow the same instruction and also perscribed Fertomid-50. he said that on the 2nd day of my period i must take 1 tablet a day for 5 days. and he said we should have sex every 2nd day. My question is what are the possibilies of falling pregnant while being on these tablets? and if i do fall pregnant and im not aware and i carry on the my treatment, would it affect any thing?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012