PCOS, stopped medicines, got periods, took metformin, periods stopped. Missed periods caused by Metformin?

hi, i was diagnosed with pcos about 3 years ago... then late last year,about september i stop taking all my medications and haven t got a period since then. then come feb this year i had my period without any medications then the next month until june of this year.. then i decided to take metformin again mid july 1000mg per day and now i still dont have my period.. my LMP was june 26.. is it possible that my missed period is caused by metformin? thanks...
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012