PCOS, severe menstrual cramps, weight loss, gaining weight during cycle. Medication and diet?

Hi, I have PCOS and on medication . I just got my mensural cycle and i am very severe mensural cramps which makes me very nervous. I was on healthy diet plan and did loose 6 pounds in a months time and also exercise. However, i am gaining them now during my cycle. Is there any medication / food i can take to reduce this mensural cramps. The pain is so intoloerable i am unable to sit and work or do anything. Please suggest me general medicine for immediate pain relief and also good foods ( i am a Vegan) Thanks In Advance
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012