Welcome to HCM,.
In menstrual cycle some amount of weight gain is there due to water retention by hormonal
changes. Yes medication are available for pain during the cycle. You can take antispasmodics after consulting your Gynaec.
it is advisable to avoid carbohydrate
rich diet. You should ideally have fibrous , protein rich diet with lots of liquid .
Here are PCOS diet tips;
• Banish sugary foods.
• Strictly avoid artificial sweeteners.
• Increase the consumption of fruit & vegetables.
• Limit processed grain based food
• Dietary protein helps balance your blood sugar and can help tame a sweet tooth.
• Avoid saturated fats
• Ensure you eat regularly and choose healthy snacks.