PCOS, right fallopian tube and ovary removed. Using birth control, sudden spotting, fatigued, nausea. Pregnant ?

Hello, I am a 22-year-old, diagnosed with PCOS and had my right fallopian tube and ovary removed at age 16. Since then, my other ovary have 3 small cysts and I am just now having normal periods. Currently I was put on birth control, a continuous regimen, skipping the placebo pills. I am on my 3rd pack. However, on my 2nd pack, I was to take 4 pills per day for 4 days, 3 pills for 3 days, 2 pills for 4 days, and 1 pill per day since. Now, I am in the middle of the pack, I started spotting yesterday, I am extremely fatigued and nauseus, along with having a bad headache. Is it possible I am pregnant? I took a HPT but it came back negative. Is it possible it is too early to detect?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013