PCOS, retroverted uterus, get severe bladder pains during periods. Cause?

I have Polycystic Ovaries and I was also informed that I have a Retroverted Uterus that tilts back to the rectum but I dont get periods but when I do I suffer from terrible bladder pains and Im not able to move or do anything everytime I get the pain I cant pass urin or anything but Im confused because its the Anteverted Uterus that tilts forwards to the bladder and since the bladder is what have me in tears shouldn t I have Anteverted instead of Retroverted?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013