PCOS, prescribed metformin, on evecare and ovanac plus. Cycles disturb if medicines stopped. Why ?

Hello Doctor, I am 24 yrs old, I am having poly cystic ovaries from past two years, my gynecologist prescribed me metformin , tarana and many other medicines in past 2 years. presently i am taking evecare and ovanac plus but when i stop taking thses medicines my monthly cycle gets disturbed. i just wanted to confirm like in future will i be able to concieve as my parents wants me to get marry now. please suggest. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  102 Awaiting Answer