PCOS, planning to conceive. Taking siphene 100mg. What is the ovulation periods? Does siphene helps to conceive?

I am having PCOS and I am 27 and my husband is 28. We just planned to have a kid. Last month my doc performed a follicular study and follicle was formed only on 16th day and it ruptured in the next few days properly but unfortunately i did not become pregnant. This month she has suggessted taking Siphene 100mg for 5 days starting from 5th day of my period and then come for a follicular study on 9th day. on 9th day there were no follicle. Now my question is wen can i expect a follicle to form and ovulation to occur? will siphene help me become pregnant. and if i dont conceive this mnth how long shud i try with siphene. My doc is suggesting me to go for a tube test if i cant conceive this mnth. please advie Regards, Anugraha
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012