PCOS, planning for pregnancy but not getting periods, induce period but didn't work. What is wrong?

Hi, I am 29 years old and has pcos . Was on Daine 35mg and Obimet sr( metformin ) 150mg since 5 years. Now planning for pregnency and stopped daine from 3 months and dint got a period yet. My Doctor gave me Provera 10mg for 5 days to induce period but i spotted( brownish and dark red mucus . has noticed only when i wipe) for 4 days and dint got any actual flow. I spotted from Mar 2nd to 5th. I did urine pregnency test today and it is negitive. I am so confused and dont know how i need to proceed. Kindly tell me what happend to my body and i am in which state to try for pregnency
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013