PCOS patient, trying to conceive, Dr. advised LOD. Risks of LOD ?

hi. I m a PCOS patient and I can t lose weight. I want to get Pregnant for I m nearly 34.We ve been trying more than 10 yesra,in vain.Last year I was pregnant for 6 weeks but had a miscarriage.I went to a fertility centre for IVF but the DR said that a LOD would be enough for me to ovulate back n also have regular periods. I would like to know whether I m at risk in having LOD ( ovarian drilling) being obese .I m weighing 124kg and is 168cm BMI is about 48.6. My surgeon told me that he will do it.What r the risk? can I die of it? Is it possible that he has to stop the surgery because he finds it impossible to reach the ovaries?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012