PCOS patient on pills and contraception. Regular bleeding but browny and flaky. Chances of getting pregnant?

I have PCOS , am on the pill and use other forms of contraception . Since being on the pill I have had break through bleeding every month. This month it is one week before my placebo pills but it s been mainly brown and kind of flaky. I also have cramping pains, but it s hard to distinguish because I know that is associated with my PCOS. Should I be worried about the discharge? And what are the chances of me being pregnant while using multiple methods of contraception?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013