PCOS, on duphaston course, have not get periods, get cramps, frequent urination, tiredness, back pain. Pregnancy?

hi i have pcos and due to which my insulin was high and i was given glucophage .I also bleed havely during periods and i get it after every 15 or 16 days,so my gyn has given me duphaston for 3 cycles.I was tld to count day till 16 day and take the tablet.She also tld me that i will bleed in 10 days again and it will make my cycle normal. This was my secound dose and i have compated 10days today and havent had periods till now.I am feeling cramping in my stomach,frquent urination,back pain and little tierd. I had unprotected sex on 2nd of this month.Is it possible im pregnant.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012