PCOS, on duphaston, 2 cycles of Clomid, Femera, never ovulate. Any chance of getting pregnant ?

good morning doc, i am currently 34 yrs old turning 35 this july and I am a PCOS patient. I am undergoing duphaston 10mg (10pcs) for ten days. I have been undergone 2 cycles under clomid and 1 cycle under femara but never ovulate. My doctor is an endo in infertility she never said anything to me about making contact in duration of my duphaston pills. I just want to ask and inquire if there is a chance of getting pregnant under duphaston pills? Yesterday is my last of taking the pills. I never had the chance to talk this over to my dr because my dr is in manila and right now i am here assigned in the province. Thanks so much :)
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013