PCOS, on clomid, trying to conceive, have scanty flow with intense cramps, tender nipples, bloated stomach and fatigue, negative HPT. Reason?

I suffer with PCOS , I am on clomid and am trying to conceive, for the past 2 months I have had light periods lasting up to 3 days with a brownish red colour but not a lot there but very bad cramps , my nipples also feel tender but not my breast, my upper stomach is always bloated, I feel tired all the time and I m always hot, done hpt and all negative, what is going on?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012