PCOS, on camila, have bloating, tiredness, nausea, mood swings. Had unprotected sex, got bleeding after coming off Kariva. Pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex two days ago with my boyfriend. I was off bc for a week because of headaches and i have been on camila for about 5 days now. I also have PCOS . I was bleeding last week after being taken off Kariva. but not sure if it was period or not because my actual period was 2 weeks ago. Today I feel bloated, tired, some nausea , and yesterday I was SUPER moody. Could I be pregnant? or is it something else?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013