PCOS on both ovaries. Taking Metformin, no periods. How do I conceive?

Hello doctor, this is PreethaChandar from India. Recently i have been diagnosed with PCOs on both the ovaries with multiple peripheral follicles (stroma appears echogenic on right ovaries). My doctor prescribed with METFORMIN 500gms - 3 tablets a day. Even after taking the prescribed tablet i not getting my periods.Little worried about periods. I am married 2011, diagonsed pcos 2012 march and planning to get conceive in 2013. Kindly help me. Thank you. Have a good day
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012