PCOS, on birth control pills, skipping pills will miss periods. What should I do to regularise my periods

I am a 21 year old girl. I was diagnosed with PCOS nearly 3 years ago. I was on birth control pills for about two and a half years. Recently, I left them. I could get regular periods for 3 months after it, but they skipped the 4th month and now I am awaiting them in the 5th month. I take a balanced diet , go to the gym regularly and lead a stressful life. Please guide as to what I should do to regularise my periods.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013