PCOS, on birth control, elevated testosterone levels controlled through pills. Should medication be continued ?

Hi, I am currently 26yrs old. In Oct 2010 my period completely stopped , and i was diagnosed with PCOS . After 1 yr of birth control, my period regularised for 3 months, though my blood result showed slightly elevated testosterone level. after that wehen it again stopped , i was given on Metformin , folic acid , low dose aspirin and duphaston to regularise my periods. since i had slightly elevated prolactin .. i was given cabgoline. i lost a few pounds ( i was never obese) and now i weigh between 143lbs-146 lbs with 5ft 5inches height. Lately i had done my bloodwork and everything seems perfect.. my testosterone , FSH , LH , Prolactic , Hydroxyprogesterone , TSH and all. I am still on all the medications. i have a few questions . 1. should i continue with the medications , or should i stop them as wll my bloodworks are normal 2. what are my chances of pregnancy on these medications? 3. i have never monitored ovulation , i want to know what are my chance of ovulation with all normal bloodworks or ovulation has nothing to do with these bloodworks? 4. Do i need to lose further weight? Note: me and my husband have done all kind of tests to rule our other infertilities which includes SIS for blocked fallopian tube and SA for my husband. all reports have come back normal.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012